Air pollution kills hundreds of Victorians every year. EPA Victoria have failed to reduce coal pollution in their recent review of the licences for coal fired power stations. Now we need Victorian Environment Minister Lily D'Ambrosio to deliver an Air Quality Strategy to protect Victorians from all major sources of air pollution - coal, vehicles and wood heaters.
Join us as we deliver the People's Clean Air Action Plan to the Victorian Parliament and call on the Environment Minister to protect health!
This event will adhere to the following safety principles:
- do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- recording of names and phone numbers to assist COVID-19 contact tracing if needed
- 2 metre distance from other people at all times
- carry a mask and wear it if you cannot adequately social distance
- maintain hand hygiene
- there will be a designated first aid officer
**SCROLL DOWN TO RSVP**
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
Google map and directions