We invite all Healthy Futures supporters to come together with like-minded people to connect, brainstorm and discuss campaigns at first national supporter meeting for 2024.
At this meeting we will also discuss:
- Updates and opportunities in our current major campaigns,
- Our new campaign to get solar commitment on social housing to reduce electricity costs and protect health during heatwaves,
- Our new campaign to reduce methane emissions from coal and gas projects,
- Our future fundraising ideas, and
- Engaging more health and community service workers in climate action
Everyone is welcome. No previous experience or involvement necessary. In fact, we’d love you to invite friends and colleagues to join too.
RSVP to be sent the zoom link.